Monday, March 1, 2010

SAVERS.SALE.FINDS.

hai lovelyz.
heres a few shoddy pics off my blackberry for you to see my treasures i found today @ savers.

THE VINTAGE FLORAL DRESS (still to be altered /i.e neckline)
the pattern is like the garden pattern on vintage floral docs
(thats what attracted me)























THE FLORAL SILK JACKET
with pretty roses, mesh sleeves + lined body
 
THE PEACH LACE LONG SLEEVE WITH BUTTON WRAP
(thingy) the buttons are disguised by the two vertical panels on either side of my oh-so-14yearold cool belly button piercing. aha 

SO MUCH SAVERS PRODUCT TO SHOW> BUT NOT ENOUGH TIME.
SERIOUSLY. I HEART THE PLACE.

X

1 comment:

  1. i love the the floral top at the top
    great work
    http://whambamfuckyouman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

TALK TO ME + LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS.
ALL KINDNESS IS WELCOME ♥