Tuesday, April 27, 2010

RINGS.AGAIN

OMG its been wayyy to long.
when i visit the boy i have limited net usage, which completely ruins my life. ( to the point of missing out on ebay watching items.. ) (which is nothing but, annoying.).. anyway im very apologetic as to not being on here for a total of 5 days, apologetic to myself and my blog.
but here i am, and i have a major problem. i CANT decide between YSL ARTY RING coral, or YSL ARTY RING turquoise.!!!! 
ITS A MAJOR DILEMMA. what do you guys think? im leaning toward turquoise, simply because that was my first option, the one that initially made me want to save for one, so if i go changing my mind ill probably regret it, right?

ill keep you posted on what my decision is, but im in desperate need of my regular walk,then off to work.
so quite a boring post for y'all .
TOTES LOVE.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment

TALK TO ME + LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS.
ALL KINDNESS IS WELCOME ♥