Monday, March 15, 2010

LOVEYOUJ

OMG THOSE TIGHTS ARE SO FREAKKING DOPE. SAVERS/SALVOS/VINNIES 
HERE I COME!!
LOOOOOOOOK OUT.
THIS GIRL HAS THE RING SITUATION DOWN PAT. GAHHH..LOVE IT.

AH-MAZ-IING JACKET. abercrombie&fitch. (COULD TOTALLY D.I.Y)
PICTURES BELOW - KOH SAMUI.
i post these because my parents are currently embarking on a month long trip through bangkok,singapore,phuket,koh samui and everywhere inbetween. I AM SOOO JEALOUS..its THAT pretty. FUCK.



lets hope im a lucky girl and the parents deliver the requested goods from these awesome shopping city's.
i mean, they did leave me behind...the least they could do is a few seasons of reality tv right?

JESS HART.
THE.END

pictures from her blog.
see it for yourself  


No comments:

Post a Comment

TALK TO ME + LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS.
ALL KINDNESS IS WELCOME ♥