Wednesday, February 3, 2010

dear vogue

dear vogue,
/march issue/
i found you in my mailbox today, awaiting my hot little hands to pick you up.
my eyes lit up and a smile spread across my face.
inside we went, you and i, into my bedroom + onto my bed.
i opened your clear plastic packaging and instantly smelt the smell of a brand new luxury magazine.
unable to control my desires, ive opened your cover and read it from front to back.
today was the perfect day to have a date with you: showery melbourne weather.
i have never been so pleased with your performance.
this month you have beaten both january and february, and you make me wonder, what shall next month do?
probably provide another winning performance?
i damn well hope so.because until then i will be scanning you top of page to bottom of page.
&
 
=

No comments:

Post a Comment

TALK TO ME + LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS.
ALL KINDNESS IS WELCOME ♥